Wed, Jul 26|
AGC-Utah Training Center
"Brilliance in the Basics" Leadership Training
How to develop habits of excellence for you and your team
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2023, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
AGC-Utah Training Center, 2229 S 1070 W, West Valley City, UT 84119, USA
About the Event
Every leader should always be judged by two standards: The results they achieved through the people they lead, and the way those results were achieved. During this entertaining and interactive presentation on Brilliance in the Basics, attendees will learn how to adopt an effective way of leading known as the “Shields to the Left” principle and how it affects company culture.
- Learn an effective and many-times-over proven method of inspiring employees and leaders
- Gain strategies to Increase employee retention rates and reduce turnover
- Learn how to hold others accountable to a standard without appearing “controlling” or “micromanaging”
- Etymological and anthropological studies and examples from high-performing cultures and organizations
- The phalanx method of developing, training, and implementing team strengths.
- The role of self-sacrifice within the scope of highly effective leadership and team performance.
- Practical methods for training employees and leaders.
Joshua Adams is a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant who has trained and led tens-of-thousands of high-performing teams in dynamic operations across the globe. He is the President and CEO of Perspective Approach, a company dedicated to providing training and tools for leaders to create organizations that profit. He travels the nation training leaders and organizations on the best principles and practices to inspire other people and improve teamwork and organizational results. He is happily married to his wife, Carly, has six children from 1- to 15-years old.